Ordering a new prescription
There are several ways of re-ordering your regular medication from your Doctor.
- Come into the Medical Centre and complete a Repeat Prescription Request form. These are kept at reception
- You can make an appointment with your Doctor. There will be a consultation charge for this
- You can use the on-line form
- Do it online via My Indici via https://myindici.co.nz/Account/Login.
You will need to see your Doctor at regular intervals to review your health and/or medication.
We undertake to have your prescription ready in 2 full working days after we receive your request. Weekend requests will be available on Tuesday afternoons.
If you are going on holiday, make sure you request a repeat prescription ahead of time, and be sure to take your medication with you.
Prescription request form
- Your prescription will be ready in 2 full working days and will be electronically sent to a chemist of your choice. Please state which chemist.
- You may be asked to make an appointment with your Doctor if:
- You are requesting medication that has not been prescribed to you for a long time or;
- You have not seen your Doctor for more than 6 months